It’s been a full year of weekly posts for Sparkyard and here are the top 10 most viewed blogs!
10. 20 Years of Venture Funding in Fort Worth in 6 Charts
Data and charts on Fort Worth funding. Pro Tip: Click here for all data blogs we’ve posted to date.
9. Clubhouse 101: Signed up for Clubhouse?
Thinking about jumping into this interactive conversation platform? This blog provides the need-to-know info on building your profile and how to talk the Clubhouse lingo.
8. Innovator Spotlight: Sheryle Gillihan, CEO of CauseLabs
Another guest on the Innovate Fort Worth podcast, Sheryle’s Spotlight blog shares how CauseLabs helps companies promote positive change using technology.
7. Innovator Spotlight: Goran Krndija and Gabe Deale of Gozova
Goran and Gabe were guests on the Innovate Fort Worth podcast in the summer of 2020. This blog highlights their episode and discusses what Gozova‘ s offerings. Friendly advice…Gozova is a good number to have on speed dial if you own a small car and just bought a big BBQ grill at Costco.
6. A Conversation with Local Artist-Entrepreneur CHoKe, Part 2
This blog focuses on social justice issues and how local artist and activist CHoKe uses her platform and influence to create positive change in the community.
5. Innovate Fort Worth Podcast: Favorite FW Innovators
Get to know some of the favorite Fort Worth innovators, as chosen by other local innovators.
4. Texas Startup Indicators: 2020 Update
How did COVID-19 impact local funding? This blog provides an update from the previous Startup Indicators blog and how we continue to stack up against other large Texas cities.
3. Fort Worth Ranks 13th in Population, 40th in Early Stage Funding
Fort Worth moved up a spot and ranks 12th in population now, but our Early-Stage funding isn’t any better. This blog shows where we stand in funding, according to Pitchbook, when we ranked 13th.
2. Texas Startup Indicators: How does Fort Worth Compare?
A picture is worth a thousand words and this blog shows you seven pictures that paint a picture of Fort Worth’s current startup landscape and how it compares to other large Texas cities. Spoiler alert, it’s not a pretty picture.
1. Fort Worth’s First African-American Entrepreneur
John Pratt, an entrepreneur who was a trailblazer, an inspiration and a guide to many entrepreneurs after him. Read how this man overcame adversity and beat the odds to become recognized as the first African American entrepreneur in Fort Worth.
It seems over the last year our readers love the Fort Worth data and local entrepreneur stories. Comment below if you have a topic or follow-up blogs you’d like to see Sparkyard post about. Here’s to another year of captivating and informative content!