FranNet of Dallas/Fort Worth/Oklahoma
We provide the education, tools and resources to help prospective franchise owners find the right fit. Our services are at no cost, as we’re paid by the franchisors when a client moves forward with a franchise.
AboutWe match individuals to the business investment that best fits their unique goals and talents. I help clients understand the pros and cons of franchising, costs and financing techniques, types of industries and business models, and the keys to effective research. The best thing about my job is that I offer my services at no cost or obligation to my clients.
Who Should Explore Franchising?
There are many reasons people come to me for advice on their next steps in career or business.
– Diversifying a portfolio to create more wealth for retirement
– Funding leisure activities and a more enjoyable lifestyle
– Creating an exit strategy to leave a dead-end job
– Transitioning from one career to the next
My role is to provide the guidance clients need to make an informed decision regarding franchise ownership as a means to build wealth. Assisting clients in achieving their goals is my top priority—even if that means pointing them toward a path other than business ownership.
Ask for Help. We’re Here for You.
At FranNet DFW/OK, we live and work in our local community, meeting clients face-to-face to guide them through the research and decision-making phase. We understand the marketplace they will be serving because we live here too. After clients purchase their business, we stay in touch and provide resources and connections to foster their success.
My Top Three Pieces of Advice:
– Investigate all your funding sources. You may be surprised to find that a high-quality franchise is well within your financial reach.
– Eliminate emotion from the decision. Think about what a business can do for you—not the specific product or service it provides.
– Get educated and spend time on due diligence. You’ll be glad you did.
Buying or Selling a Business
- Buying or Selling a Franchise