- This event has passed.
SCORE Fort Worth Women’s Business Forum IGNITE!
September 14 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm CDT$89.00
Experience the 5th Annual Women Business Forum IGNITE! hosted by Score Fort Worth. Get ready to ignite innovation, engage with influential women, excel in your industry and celebrate the immense potential of women in the business world. This extraordinary event promises to be a captivating experience, inviting women entrepreneurs, business owners, and professionals from all professional backgrounds to come together and embark on a transformative journey.
September 14, 2023 >> 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM (Registration will start at 8:00 AM)
Venue: Hurst Conference Center
Stay for social event from 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM (included in your registration)
Your entire day will be focused on valuable topics and activities that you can take back to your business and act on immediately. There will even be a surprise subject matter expert who will keep us energized and focused through the day. This event includes topics such as creating your brand vision and differentiating your business from the competition. Using social media to compete to your advantage. Honing (and updating) your elevator speech over time. Plus getting financing, using AI, negotiating with confidence and growing your business!
Who Should Attend
Any woman business owner who:
* Can benefit from a stimulating, energizing and thoughtful day away from the day-to-day. Isn’t this most of us?
* Feels that life at the top can be isolating and wants to engage with other women business leaders.
* Needs a little leadership self-care.
* Wants to learn more about the topics we are presenting. You’ll be able to interact with the speakers and other attendees, ask questions and get leads on people who can help.
* Needs a business mentor or advisory council for your business. You’ll learn about SCORE Mentors, a 100% free resource for small businesses, and request a mentor or advisory council on the spot.
Do you have a business-building event that should be added?
*We reserve the right to publish events on an individual basis. All events must be business related, non-sales with a focus on educating and benefiting the business community.