- This event has passed.
Problem-Solvers Unite in a Business Success Mastermind
September 7, 2023 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm CDTFree
Small business owners and professionals, you don’t need to go it alone. We all reach a time when we feel stuck or weary, especially when we have been managing a lot of change.
Attending The UPLift is the best way to get unstuck and be inspired to take action by seeking input from others, especially those outside of our business and industry.
The purpose is to gain access to different ways of thinking as well as input on potential blind spots that may be restricting one’s ability to overcome their challenge. You are sure to walk away with one or two big “AHA” moments and the support of others to make it happen.
This is a limited seating event with 8 – 9 attendees plus a facilitator.
The group dynamic is key to collaborative brainstorming as well as creative thinking because:
– You aren’t the only one with that problem
– Someone else may have overcome a similar problem
– Group mentoring provides expansive thinking
– Sharing your experiences and knowledge can change someone’s business
– It strengthens connections and bonds for the future
How it Works:
– Roundtable Format
– Each person gets 30 seconds to present their most pressing challenge
– 30 seconds of clarifying questions from attendees
– 4 minutes of collective wisdom offered by the group
– When receiving wisdom, you are to listen and not respond
– Take what speaks to you and leave the rest
How to Prepare:
– Select 1 business challenge or issue you need help with
– Write out 1 or 2 sentences describing the issue
– Avoid unnecessary details and back story
Hurry and grab your seat today!
This is a monthly event but you can come and go as you please. There is no membership. The attendees at the mastermind varies month to month.
Do you have a business-building event that should be added?
*We reserve the right to publish events on an individual basis. All events must be business related, non-sales with a focus on educating and benefiting the business community.