Since 2016, Rising Tide Initiative (RTI) has helped provide real results for the entrepreneurial community in Fort Worth by helping entrepreneurs cross the valley of death. We demystify the steps it takes to be a successful entrepreneur and provide proven tools and opportunities which help a new business not just survive, but thrive.
Created by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs, RTI was designed to help new business builders tackle the most challenging elements of being an entrepreneur. It’s fueled by a dedicated and passionate team and supported by an entire ecosystem of experienced business builders.
At RTI, we like to call those first years of starting a business the “Valley of Death.” It’s the space between the launching of a new business and the moment it begins to be profitable, and that gap can be nearly impossible for small business owners to cross on their own. However, with some help and a great deal of focus, it can be crossed successfully
One way we help entrepreneurs cross this valley is through our FORT program. Fort is a community where those with incredible grit can find the accountability, tools, and capital they need to succeed. Community + Grit + Accountability + Tide Toolbox + Capital = Fort. This 6-month, free program offers:
- Premium Office Space - free office space through our premier partner, WeWork
- Dedicated Mentorship - you work primarily with your assigned mentor through your 6-month journey, meet for group mentorship sessions and meet with SME mentors as needed to help you find the solution you need
- Multiple Locations - including locations at the Shops at Clearfork and two down-town Fort Worth locations
- Exclusive Speakers and education opportunities based on addressing the real issues facing today's entrepreneurs
- Custom Curriculum - just-in-time, as-needed education, meeting you where are are.
- Collaborative Solution Sessions: Utilize all the brains you have and all you can borrow through the cohort problem solving and opportunity ideation sessions
Historical Results from our most recent cohort!
- 93% completion rate
- 100% improvement on key company metrics, with up to 3x revenue growth
- $350,000 worth of goods and services provided to 14 businesses at zero cost. With the growth of the 2nd cohort, we anticipate a benefit to the community of $500,000.
- Diverse business type; diverse ownership (women, veteran, profit, non-profit, etc.)
- $5Million in additional funding secured for our cohort members
- Over 500 hours donated to our community by cohort members
Be a part of something great -apply now by going to our website and clicking on FORT