Becoming a Sparkyard partner is an exciting opportunity to join the largest network of organizations dedicated to supporting Fort Worth small businesses and entrepreneurs. There is no cost to join and your participation in the network is voluntary.
Becoming a partner is easy:
1. Be an organization that offers services at no or low cost for entrepreneurs and small businesses in the Fort Worth area. In most cases, you must be a legal nonprofit.
2. Complete the Partner Intake Form below.
3. Agree to:
- Allow Sparkyard to market your organization and services
- Be responsive to entrepreneurs referred from Sparkyard
- Promote the Sparkyard community and website, with reciprocal website links, if possible
- Help Sparkyard identify ways to track small business success so we can measure and publicize the impact of entrepreneurial support in the community
4. Sparkyard will work with you to build an accurate profile of your offerings for the website. You will have control over your profile, including the ability to request updates.
Sparkyard partnership is limited to organizations that share a mission of strengthening the Fort Worth small business and entrepreneurship community. Partner status does not reflect an endorsement of any kind.