- This event has passed.
The Secrets to Buying a Franchise
February 17 @ 8:30 am - 9:30 am CST$20.00
This workshop will provide you with the information you need to decide if franchising is the right business opportunity for you. Sara Waskow, FranNet Franchise Consultant for Dallas/Fort Worth, will teach you the benefits and challenges of owning a franchised business.
In this workshop you will learn:
– To evaluate starting a franchise vs. an independent business vs. buying an existing business;
– The best types of franchises for today’s economy;
– The myths about franchising and the mistakes to avoid;
– The costs and risks of starting a franchise
– How to research a franchise and determine if it’s the right choice for you;
Presented by Sara Waskow. She is the Franchise Owner of FranNet of Dallas/Ft. Worth; a locally owned and operated franchise consulting firm. Sara has 8 years’ experience in franchising including single and multi-unit franchises with extensive expertise in implementation of franchise systems, business operations, and regional/local marketing. In addition to her FranNet franchise, she is also the co-owner of a fitness franchise.
Do you have a business-building event that should be added?
*We reserve the right to publish events on an individual basis. All events must be business related, non-sales with a focus on educating and benefiting the business community.