- This event has passed.
Starting Your Own Business? What you should do before writing your Business Plan
March 14 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm CDT$15.00
This workshop will focus on the key steps you need to consider in organizing your business concept to creating a Business Plan. Your business concept is the fundamental idea behind your plan. Before investing your time to writing a Business Plan you need to validate the viability of your business concept. Your business model, plan, vision, and your mission are developed based on your concept.
In this workshop we will discuss the following:
– Defining your business concept
– Ways to validation idea to testing your concept
– Leverage competitive tools to gaining deeper insights
– Purpose and structure of a Business Plan
– Role and purpose of your mentors
– Next steps to starting your Business Plan
Do you have a business-building event that should be added?
*We reserve the right to publish events on an individual basis. All events must be business related, non-sales with a focus on educating and benefiting the business community.