- This event has passed.
SBA Awards are Back! Nomination Deadline: January 11, 2022
December 30, 2021
Do you or someone you know have what it takes to become America’s “Small Business Person of the Year” for 2022? If so, SBA wants to hear from you.
The SBA Dallas/Fort Worth District Office is proud to announce that it is ready to accept nominations for its 2022 National and District Small Business Week Awards, including the annual Small Business Person of the Year award.
National Small Business Week award nomination forms include:
• Small Business Person of the Year Award
• Small Business Exporter of the Year
• Phoenix Award for Small Business Disaster Recovery
• Phoenix Award for Outstanding Contributions to Disaster Recovery – Public Official
• Phoenix Award for Outstanding Contributions to Disaster Recovery – Volunteer
• Federal Procurement Award – Small Business Prime Contractor of the Year Award
• Federal Procurement Award – Small Business Subcontractor of the Year Award
• Federal Procurement Award – Dwight D. Eisenhower Award for Excellence
• 8(a) Graduate of the Year Award
• Small Business Development Center Excellence and Innovation Award
• Veterans Business Outreach Center Excellence in Service Award
• Women’s Business Center of the Year Excellence Award
• Small Business Investment Company of the Year
Guidelines for national awards are at National Small Business Week Awards (sba.gov).
We also have local awards!
• Young Entrepreneur of the Year
• Family-Owned Business of the Year
• Financial Services Champion of the Year
• Minority Small Business Champion or Business of the Year
• Veteran Small Business Champion or Business of the Year
• Women in Business Champion or Business of the Year
The guidelines and forms for local awards are located at Dallas/Fort Worth Supplemental Memo – District Office Awards (sba.gov).
Do you have a business-building event that should be added?
*We reserve the right to publish events on an individual basis. All events must be business related, non-sales with a focus on educating and benefiting the business community.