- This event has passed.
Federal Contracting 101
February 1 @ 9:00 am - 1:30 pm CST$99.00
Learn the ins and out of Federal Contracting. This course is designed for those businesses that are new to doing business in the Federal Sector – startup to large businesses. It will also explain the “Art of the Process”- as well as focus on the diverse aspects of Federal Contracting. Federal Contracting 101 will give entrepreneurs a very good look into the numerous best practices that are used nationwide.
– Federal Contracting 101: Understanding Contracting
– Registration in SAM and DUNS
– Setting up for financing
– Finding opportunities and bids
– Certifications: Local, State and Federal
– Filing out applications (HUB Texas, NMSDC, NCTRCA)
– Examine 8 (a) and Hubzone
Do you have a business-building event that should be added?
*We reserve the right to publish events on an individual basis. All events must be business related, non-sales with a focus on educating and benefiting the business community.