The Challenge is designed to help small business owners who struggle with flat sales OR wanting to hit the “next level” OR looking to build value for future sale OR wanting to recapture momentum in their business.
This program is for entrepreneurs with established businesses, earning between $50,000 and $250,000 in annual revenue, who want to achieve growth.
This program runs for 60-days with onsite group sessions every other week through interactive course work, combined with 1-on-1 and group tutorial support.
The fee for this program is between $200 – $400 US. [Per Company (CEO and key team member)]
If you have a USA-based business with at least $50,000 of annual revenues, and qualify in one of the below categories, you may be eligible for a premium wage Job Creators Scholarship.
Special considerations for:
- Woman-owned business,
- Ethnic minorities,
- Military Veterans,
- Membership in participating business organization,
- Located in a low to moderate income (LMI) area
Upon successful completion of this Challenge, those businesses who meet our criteria will be given the opportunity to present at our Pitch, Presentation & Graduation Day.
- 5-Minute Presentation
- Opportunity to win cash & prizes of $5,000
- Celebrate with Family, Friends and Fellow Participants
- Winners Qualify to Participate in next-level upcoming Founders “Boot Camp”