Are you trying to figure out how to get the widescreen tv you bought for the family into your car and no amount of Tetris skills will make it work? Or maybe that perfect gift for your best friend? How about the purchase of a perfect New Years Eve dress for your virtual party that will also contribute to the greater good? Well Fort Worth small businesses can offer all that and more. Check out these local businesses for all the things you’re looking for!
1. Gozova – Help with delivery is here! Gozova does same-day retail delivery from any store in as little as two hours. You can stay safe during the Holidays by sending them a picture of your receipt and waiting for your purchase from the comfort of your home. This season they’ve been the go-to place for delivering Christmas trees, furniture, décor, pianos, artwork, sculptures and many other things. When they say the move anything…they mean it! Use code HOLIDAYS15 to get 15% off your first order.
2. Symbology – Merging artisanal fabric techniques with fashion forward designs that gives you a one-of-a-kind item and also connects women in a global community. This is the go-to place for those fashionistas on your list, or even a great dress for that New Years virtual party! Use code SPARKTHATJOY to get $10 off purchases of $50 or more.
3. Tribe Alive – Another great place where all purchases do more than provide that perfect gift. A purchase from Tribe Alive empowers women around the world to find financial freedom through safe and meaningful employment at fair wages. Shop apparel, jewelry, handbags, wallets, accessories and much more. Get an extra 30% off all Sale items with code WINTER30 or 25% Gift Shop items with code GOODGIFTS.
4. Brooha – Shop here for that unique gift created by Fort Worth local artist CHoKe and other items sourced from artisans around the globe. Brooha also has a great selection of teas. Receive a free sage bundle with purchase of $50 or more through December 31, 2020. Plus gift cards are now available!
5. Narwhal – This can be an option for those on your list that like gizmos and gadgets. Narwhal has a built in speaker lid with Bluetooth connection, water resistant and rechargeable battery. It fits 32oz tumblers such as your Yeti, Ozark, Hydro Flask, etc. It will also work on ALL countertops, desks, coffee tables and nightstands. It’s a speaker that makes anywhere you are feel like a party!
6. Petal – How about those that prefer a more practical gift that helps the whole household? Petal has a kitchen necessity that every home needs! Check out their website for the zero-odor germ-freezing waste bin for diapers, organic waste, and much more. Make your home a stink and germ free zone with this household necessity.
11. Melt Ice Creams – Need an in between shopping pick-me-up? Or how about a flavorful snack while watching that favorite holiday movie? Visit Melt Ice Creams where they are continuing to serve up happiness with their unique ice cream flavors and curbside delivery no matter the season. I personally love eating a pint of their Gingerbread House ice cream, which happens to be nut and soy free, in front of a roaring fire and cuddled in my blankets. It’s the perfect balance of cold, warm and yummy!
By shopping local and sustainably, we invest in our communities for the long-term. It sparks beautiful relationships that connect creators with customers in an authentic way–allowing creatives with immense passion to pursue their wildest dreams while customers enjoy unique options that tell an amazing story. It’s a win-win.